“You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.” – Dan Millman
Everyone experiences worry. You may think your worry goes beyond “normal worry” if:
- You worry about your daily activities
- You worry about the “what ifs”
- You overthink everything before taking action and sometimes can’t take action
- You are a negative thinker
- You are harder on yourself than on others
- You tend to catastrophize
- You worry when you don’t have anything to worry about.
If this sounds like you, you are not alone. Anxiety disorders are the most common disorder in the US affecting 40 million adults age 18 and older or 18.1% of the population every year. (Anxiety and Depression Association of America)
Anxiety disorders are highly treatable. If you are a negative thinker you may not be able to see what to do. You may feel stuck and overwhelmed. This is where I can help.
I can help you learn about your anxiety, how it works, and how to take control of it. I help you develop a toolbox to use when anxious thoughts start to take over.
Anxiety is a “normal” human characteristic. You won’t be able to eliminate it but you can certainly take control of it.
Let’s do this. Together. For Change.