Accepted Insurance Plans:
- Beacon/Value Options
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Out of Network
- CareBridge EAP
I will bill your insurance directly. For out of network reimbursement or flexible spending accounts, I am happy to provide you with a detailed monthly statement for you to submit to your insurance company to be reimbursed.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. I will contact your insurance plan but you may also want to verify with your insurance what your coverage is for psychotherapy/mental health services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Do I need a pre-authorization from my insurance company for services?
I accept cash and all major credit/debit cards as forms of payment.
The full fee may be charged for appointments missed and for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance. Emergencies and circumstances beyond your control will be addressed on a case by case basis.
Any Other Questions?
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!