Accepted Insurance Plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareBridges EAP
If you have one of the above insurances, I will bill your insurance directly. For out of network reimbursement or flexible spending accounts, I am happy to provide you with a detailed monthly statement for you to submit to your insurance company to be reimbursed.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. You should verify with your insurance company what your coverage is for psychotherapy/mental health or telehealth services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Does my health insurance plan include telehealth benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Do I need a pre-authorization from my insurance company for services?
I accept cash and all major credit/debit cards as forms of payment.
A fee will be charged for appointments missed and for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance. Emergencies and circumstances beyond your control will be addressed on a case by case basis.
Good Faith Estimate Notice
Any Other Questions?
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!